Once upon a time, in a castle at the edge of a great sea, there lived a monkey obsessed with paperclips. Days passed with his consuming manic desire creating more and more exotic constructions. He built giraffes, model helicopters, giant paperclip fortresses with little clip-men on clip-horses. He dived in the inner workings of cells and nuclei. He made paperclip clocks and small flying machines. One day he surpassed himself.
- Writing Rules:
- First person to include the word "madness" in their comment takes next control of the story.
- Person A writes paragraph. Person B comments "I claim this madness". Person B writes the next paragraph in their journal.
- As part of taking control you may add or modify one rule.
- You may choose to write only one character's part of a dialog by commenting with "half-madness" (or quarter etc).
- Person A writes paragraph. B comments "half-madness". C comments "half-madness." B and C each post half of the two person conversation. Person C allows no comments on their post and links to B's paragraph. Person D comments "madness" on B's paragraph. Person D writes paragraph. (Note that D could continue the story line before C posts or even comments))
Edit: Apparently lj inserts the time/date my computer thinks it is. So east coasters know that in my frame of reference is PCT or what have you. Umm... yeah. Apparently in my frame of reference I live a couple of weeks behind the rest of you. Originally posted evening of January 21, 2008. Original date makred as